Friday, September 16, 2011

Repairs - FINALLY

I have been bugging my school since mid-late August to fix my leaky air conditioning and fix my computers so I can start teaching my program. They finally got someone in my class to do both of these... on the same day.

Oh, and I think they expected me to still teach today... although my students couldn't stop being captivated by the men fixing the AC unit (and making all sorts of comments about why they have to be in here, and how bad it smells), the constant random students walking in and out with random computers for my room coming from I don't even know where, and the computer guy crawling around on my floor.

Despite all of this, my worst class of the day didn't even have these distractions. The only thing that was distracting them was their big mouths and lack of any self-discipline what-so-ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment