Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Will the real Ms. Duncan please stand up?

So I was given the wrong email address for one of my parents (unknowingly to both parties, of course), and the following is the email I got back from the "wrong" Ms. Duncan:

 Ms. Gauthier, I’m afraid that you have the wrong e-mail address. If this was my child, I would definitely do more than just talk to him (because I’m old school), but I’m afraid I can’t help you. I hope you are able to contact the Ms. Duncan you are seeking and that she can help you solve this problem. I know it takes patience and perseverance to be a teacher. I applaud your efforts and wish you well. 

At first I was a little embarrased about this mistake, but after reading it over again, I decided it was a wonderful treat from an honest mistake. I hope the real Ms. Duncan responds in a similar fashion (yes, I do have the right email now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment